Milestones for Any Hero
You’re happy to do other people’s dirty work, until you’re not.
- 1 XP When you get orders from an agency, or send information back to them.
- 3 XP When you successfully use an information based asset you have created against someone.
- 10 XP When you are captured and brainwashed by an enemy, turn double agent, or come in from the cold.
You work hard for your money.
- 1 xp when you discuss your business with potential clients, competitors, or partners.
- 3 xp when you close an important deal or an important deal falls through at the last minute.
- 10 xp when you expand into new territory, or retire as CEO.
The mean streets won’t partol themselves.
- 1 xp when you encounter a crime in progress while on patrol.
- 3 xp when your patrols are the center of a conflict in your daily life.
- 10 xp when you gain a reputation for patrolling your neighborhood, or you give up patrolling.
Being rank and file isn’t all bad.
- 1 xp when you follow an active order, or report for orders.
- 3 xp when you follow a leader into battle and your side wins the conflict.
- 10 xp when you get promoted, or become bitter because your actions are not being rewarded.
Can you save the world and still get the grade?
- 1 XP When you attend class during a scene.
- 3 XP When attending class is the cause of conflict or stress.
- 10 XP When you become the favored student/star pupil, or when you fail the class.